- 1. Brend Hotels Chardonnay125ml 3.60175ml 4.95250ml 6.85Bottle 20.50
- Australia. A medium bodied wine showing lemon and lime flavours along with fresh acidity.
- 2. Brunner Piesporter Michelsberg125ml 3.50175ml 4.80250ml 6.75Bottle 19.95
- Germany. A delicate nose of citrus fruit and mineral aromas. On the palate there is plenty of green apple and lime flavours, as well as some refined mineral notes.
- 3. Cyt Mountain Range Sauvignon Blanc125ml 3.70175ml 5.00250ml 7.00Bottle 21.00
- Chile. A fresh, light-bodied and tangy wine with flavours of grapefruit, lemon and citrus fruits.
- 4. Gabbiano Promessa Pinot Grigio125ml 3.90175ml 5.25250ml 7.50Bottle 22.00
- Italy. A pale green to straw with green nuances. The nose is broad with citrus and tropical fruits and some floral hints. The palate is vibrant and fresh with apple fruit notes.
- 5. Boschendal Pavillion Chenin Blanc125ml 3.90175ml 5.25250ml 7.50Bottle 22.00
- South Africa. An un-oaked fruit led style, with tropical and citrus fruit flavours with a fresh zingy finish.
- 6. Covila BlancoBottle 21.00
- Spain. Straw yellow colour with greenish hues, aromas of apple and pear.
Fresh with an elegant finish.
- 7. La Font Francaise Picpoul de Pinet Bottle 26.00
- France. Crisp with some floral notes, well balanced and easy to drink.
- 8. La Luciana GaviBottle 28.00
- Italy. A fresh wine with zesty citrus fruit flavours, notes of apple and pear, steely acidity and underlying mineral notes.
- 9. Brend Hotels Shiraz Rosé125ml 3.60175ml 4.95250ml 6.85Bottle 20.50
- Australia. Clean bouquet with inviting scent of strawberry and plum, crispy palate with rich fruit flavours and subtle spiciness.
- 10. Canyon Road Zinfandel Rosé125ml 3.70175ml 5.00250ml 7.00Bottle 21.00
- California. This wine is light bodied with hints of strawberry, cherry and watermelon flavours with a smooth crisp finish.
- 11. Gabbiano Toscana Rosé125ml 3.90175ml 5.25250ml 7.50Bottle 22.00
- There is plenty of red currants, strawberries and cherries. Medium-bodied taste repeat the aromas of berries. The taste is slightly sweet, which makes the wine have a nice soft feel.
- 12. Brend Hotels Cabernet Sauvignon125ml 3.60175ml 4.95250ml 6.85Bottle 20.50
- Australia. The wine is of a deep ruby red colour. It has cassis, blueberry and plum fruit supported by minerality and sweet spice, elegant and with a long finish.
- 13. Cyt Mountain Range Merlot125ml 3.70175ml 5.00250ml 7.00Bottle 21.00
- Chile. A soft, juicy style of Merlot with notes of plum and a good body. Easy to drink.
- 14. Finca Flichman Malbec125ml 3.90175ml 5.50250ml 7.70Bottle 23.00
- Argentina. A deep-violet oak aged Malbec with cherry flavours and a remarkable complexity and length.
- 15. Penfolds Koonunga Hill Shiraz125ml 4.50175ml 6.20250ml 8.70Bottle 26.00
- Australia. A classic Shiraz with opulent red berries, spice and violet flavours.
- 16. Ropiteau Merlot Bottle 24.00
France. An elegant wine with flavours of dark fruits and spice and well rounded tannins.
- 17. Edna Valley Pinot Noir Bottle 25.00
USA. An aromatically complex wine with subtle notes of rose petal and earth with bright cherry fruit flavours. Fine yet ample tannins provide a mouth-filling texture and plenty of length.
- 18. Fleurie Le Quartier Bottle 32.00
France. A floral and fruity bouquet of red peonies and vibrant red fruits suffused with an intense mulberry character.
Sparkling wine & champagne
- 19. Freixenet Ice CavaBottle 32.00
- Spain. Fine bubbles, peach and ripe pear flavours, flowers and hints of tropical fruits. The palate is creamy and sweet with a long refreshing finish.
- 20. Cortigiano Prosecco 1/4 Bottle 6.25Bottle 27.00
- Italy. Pale straw colour with a bouquet and taste of green apples.
Excellent as an aperitif.
- 21. Italia Pinot Grigio Rosé Spumante Bottle 29.00
- Italy. A lively Rosé fizz with delicate aromas of red berries and a palate of lush summer fruits.
- 22. House Sparkling Wine Bottle 22.50
- This wine has a hint of sweetness as it mixes flavors and aromas of various fruits.
- 23. House ChampagneBottle 35.00
- France. A supple, exuberant and well balanced wine which is fresh, well rounded and avoids excess acidity.
- 24. Bollinger Special Cuvee NV Bottle 75.00
- France. A full-bodied Champagne with a delightful pale gold colour and a light and persistent mousse.
- Martini (Rosso / Dry)50ml 3.00
- Cinzano 50ml 3.00
- Dubonnet50ml 3.00
- Campari50ml 3.00
- Archers50ml 3.00
- Pimm's50ml 3.25
- Pernod25ml 3.00
Gin, Vodka & Rum
- Smirnoff Vodka25ml 3.00
- Absolut Vodka25ml 3.10
- Morgan's Spiced Rum25ml 3.00
- Morgan's Dark Rum25ml 3.00
- Malibu25ml 3.00
- Bacardi Rum25ml 3.00
- Gordon's Gin25ml 3.00
- Gordon's Sloe Gin25ml 3.00
- Hendrick's Gin25ml 3.50
- Exeter Gin25ml 4.25
- Plymouth Gin25ml 3.20
- Bombay Sapphire Gin25ml 3.20
- Tanqueray Ten Gin25ml 3.50
- Beefeater Gin25ml 3.20
Whisky & Bourbon
- Bell's25ml 3.00
- Famous Grouse25ml 3.00
- Jameson25ml 3.60
- Glenfiddich25ml 3.60
- Glenmorangie25ml 3.60
- Canadian Club25ml 3.00
- Johnnie Walker Black Label25ml 3.80
- Glenlivet Founder's Reserve25ml 3.60
- Dalwhinnie 15 Years25ml 5.25
- Oban 14 Years25ml 5.50
- Jack Daniel's25ml 3.00
- Southern Comfort25ml 3.00
- Cointreau25ml 3.60
- Tequila25ml 3.30
- Tia Maria25ml 3.60
- Sambucca25ml 3.60
- Disaronno25ml 3.60
- Baileys50ml 3.60
Port & Brandy
- ROC Fine Ruby50ml 2.85
- ROC Finest Reserve50ml 3.50
- Croft Late Bottled Vintage50ml 3.75
- Sandeman 20 Years Tawny50ml 5.10
- Martell V.S25ml 3.00
- Martell VSOP25ml 4.35
- Remy Martin VSOP25ml 4.35
- Croft / Tio Pepe / Harveys Bristol Cream / Amontillado50ml 2.80100ml 5.50
- Peroni Nastro AzzurroPint 5.301/2 Pint 2.65
- Stowford Press CiderPint 4.101/2 Pint 2.05
- Worthington's CreamPint 4.001/2 Pint 2.00
- DoombarPint 4.101/2 Pint 2.05
- Blue MoonPint 5.101/2 Pint 2.55
- GuinnessPint 4.501/2 Pint 2.25
- CarlingPint 4.101/2 Pint 2.05
- RekorderligBottle 4.60
- Strawberry & Lime / Mango & Raspberry / Passionfruit
- Crabbies Ginger BeerBottle 4.60
- WKD BlueBottle 3.75
- HoochBottle 3.75
- BudweiserBottle 3.75
- Staropramen Bottle 3.75
- Newcastle Brown AleBottle 3.90
- Wolf Rock IPABottle 4.00
- Beck's Blue (alcohol free)Bottle 2.75
- Pear Kopparberg (alcohol free)Bottle 4.50
- Frobisher Fusions 2.85
Orange & Passionfruit / Apple & Mango / Apple & Raspberry
- Frobisher Range 2.85
Squeezed Orange / Apple Juice / Bumbleberry / St Clements / Sparkling Ginger / Sparkling Raspberry / Sparkling Apple, Pear & Elderflower
- Fruit Juices 2.45
Orange / Tomato / Pineapple
- Fruit Juices 2.55
Grapefruit / Cranberry
- Mixers 2.45
Britvic Diet Tonic / Britvic Bitter Lemon
- Mixers 2.55
Tonic / Ginger Ale
- Mixers 2.65
Fever Tree Alderflower Tonic / Aromatic Tonic
- Fruit Shoot 1.70
Orange / Apple & Blackcurrant
- Bottled Coke 2.40
- Bottled Diet Coke 2.30
- Kick 2.60
- Still / Sparkling WaterLarge 3.60Small 2.00
- Postmix PepsiPint 3.6016oz 2.70
- Postmix Diet PepsiPint 3.5016oz 2.60
- Postmix LemonadePint 3.5016oz 2.60
- Postmix SodaPint 1.0016oz 0.50